Prior participants say:
- This class was such an important piece of my own personal healing.
- I loved the opportunity to let my heart write … I also loved that you continuously reminded us this wasn’t about doing it “perfect.” It gave me the space to allow my creativity to flow.
- You created such a beautiful, safe container that encouraged vulnerability and authenticity.
Writing the Chakras
The chakras are a powerful gateway for understanding ourselves and our relationship to the world. Each chakra, from root to crown, offers a unique perspective on our health and well-being.
In this workshop, we will explore what each of the seven primary chakras has to show us about our own lives. We’ll use freewriting (a form of journaling practice)—supported by gentle movement, meditation, and breath work—to invite greater clarity and balance.
Are you feeling stuck? Ready to dive into the BIG questions in a supportive environment? Join us to explore topics such as:
- What is your passion?
- What stops you from pursuing what you really want?
- How can you serve with your whole heart and being?
- How would it feel to speak your truth without fear?
This workshop is open to all levels—no prior experience in writing or yoga is needed. Bring a journal and a pen and wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing.
Facilitated by Jill Rivera Greene
Questions? Call or email Jill at 425.315.2929 or email@example.com
Dates: April 9, 16, 30, May 7
Time: 1pm – 4pm
Cost: $199 for the 4-week series
This workshop requires 4 participants and is limited to 8
A full refund will be issued if cancellation is received by April 2nd, 2016. Refunds will not be given for classes not attended