- Detailed home cleaning guide with all you need to know for safe and affective cleansing.
- Learn which dosha predominates in the Springl and what imbalances are prevalent.
- Discover why Ayurveda cleansing differs from other detoxes (hint: you get to eat!).
- Complete 10 day meal plan, meal planner and shopping guide.
- Over 30 great recipes.
- Daily rhythms guide.
- Daily self-massage oil and other Ayurveda self-care goodies.
SPRING CLEANSING WORKSHOP
Spring is the perfect time to clear the body and mind of imbalances and impurities accumulated over the winter months. The transition from winter to spring gives us this opportunity to rejuvenate and revitalize from the inside out. Just as we spring clean our homes, we also need to spring clean our body, our temple for the soul. Ayurveda cleansing allows us to harness the “new growth” energy of Spring to remove accumulated Ama (toxins) from the physical, metal and emotional bodies and restore health to our whole being.
What to Expect:
- Remove toxins
- Support your Liver
- Improve digestion
- Boost energy
- Gain clarity
- Shed a few pounds (most cleansers lose ~ 5 lbs.)
- Establish a daily routine. Essential for lasting health.
- Learn the 3 keys to keeping your immune system working optimally.
- Renew your Spirit.
- Eat 3 simple, whole foods meals per day.
- Practice daily self-care rituals.
- Outgrow patterns that no longer serve you.
- Step into a more natural daily rhythm.
- Become aware of foods, thoughts & actions that nurture you; mind, body & spirit.
Unlike some other cleanses and detoxes that recommend dramatic fasts or other extreme measures, this cleanse is designed to support, instead of shock, your system. To protect your health year round, but particularly during the spring, Ayurveda advises you take time to support your liver’s natural ability to remove toxins from the body and to assess of the kinds of food you eat and the mental clutter you keep. It’s time to Rest and Renew!
Date: Saturday, April 11th, 2015
Time: 2:00 – 4:30 pm
*10% discount for unlimited class members