Please arrive on time. We understand that “life” happens. If you are late to class, the front desk personal has the authority to determine if late entry will be allowed. If so, they will assist you on how to best enter the room with the least disturbance.
- If you are new to the studio please give yourself at least 15 minutes before the class to take care of paperwork and become familiar with the studio. We do not allow late admittance into classes for new students.
- Please leave your shoes, cell phones and other personal items in the lobby. Lockers available.
- Mats and props are provided, though most people prefer to bring their own mat.
- Always discuss any health concerns, conditions, or injuries with the instructor BEFORE class begins.
- Yoga is practiced barefooted and with comfortable/stretchy clothing that stays in place.
- Because we are all in close proximity it is best to avoid wearing perfumes, cologne even essential oils.
- For your own comfort it is best not to eat a large meal 2 hours prior to a class.
- Please refrain from drinking alcohol or partaking of marijuana prior to class. Refusal of admittance or removal of class could result.